LATEST NEWS - NEWS ON THE IMI NETWORK
Our Global Advisory Network continues to grow. In 2017-18, new Partners and Collaborators were added to our already extensive network of over 150 Associate Partners. Below is a list in chronological order of the last Associates (most recent first):
- SWITZERLAND: MARKET ACCESS AND PRICING EXPERTISE: Mid-2018 an agreement of collaboration was reached with the CEO of a premier agency (15 persons) in the specialty of Market Access and Pricing. The CEO having over 17 years of Market Access experience with Novartis and an MBA from IMD and a Ph.D. in Engineering from the TU Budapest.
- SWITZERLAND: MEDTECH M&A EXPERT: Mid-2018 we have added an M&A expert in Private Equity and Venture Capital. He holds a Masters in Materials Engineering from the SFIT/ETH Zurich and a MBA, London Business School.
- CHINA: CHINESE CORRESPONDENT: Beginning 2017, we have added a highly qualified partner out of Shanghai thus offering our Clients excellent English-Speaking Business Development and Capital Raising Services.
- U.K.: HEROIN ADDICTION TREATMENT WORLD EXPERT: In mid-2016, we have added one of the world's leading experts in heroin addiction treatment. He is also a clinical and drug delivery expert. China is one area of strength. Ph.D. in Chemistry.
- SWITZERLAND AND AUSTRIA: MEDTECH STRENGTHS:In 2015 and 2016, we added a handful of MedTech experts from Certification, Marketing to Business Development expertise.
- SWITZERLAND: ENTREPRENEUR AND CORPORATE FINANCE SPECIALIST IN LIFE SCIENCE: Ph.D. in Biochemistry from ETH Zurich. We have worked together for ca. 14 years on and off.
- GERMANY: VACCINE AND VETERINARY EXPERT: Dr. med. vet.; Veterinary specialist in Animal Health as well as production and quality assurance (QP). Vaccine expert with management positions at Essex, Hoechst Roussel, Behringwerke.
- RUSSIA/SWITZERLAND: M&A EXPERT: Masters Finance & Economics; Co-founder of several start-ups. Execution of M&A, Private Equity and VC transactions with focus on Russia, Africa and Switzerland.
- GERMANY: M&A AND STRATEGY EXPERT: Ph.D.; Expert and Entrepreneur in Ophthalmics, diagnostics and MedTech. Prior industry experience with Boehringer Ingelheim and McKinsey. He has also developed MedTech businesses in Asia.
- U.K.: B.D./L. AND STRATEGY EXPERT: Consultant with Life Science experience at Sinclair Pharmaceuticals, Cochlear, Solvay Healthcare and Boehringer Ingelheim. She holds a B.Sc. Biological Sciences, Ph.D., MBA and a CIM Diploma in Marketing.
- FRANCE: B.D./L. - M&A, CARDIOLOGY EXPERT: M.Sc. International Business, Pharmacist; brings over 25 years of industry experience: V.P. New Business Development Cardio Metabolic (Abbott (Solvay)); Senior Negotiator Strategic Alliances (Novartis); V.P. Business Development (Transgene); Executive Director Business Development & Licensing Department (Fournier); Licensing and Business Development Department (Rhône-Poulenc Rorer (Sanofi)).
- U.S.A.: B.D./L. - M&A, ONCOLOGY AND IMMUNOLOGY EXPERT: Ph.D. Organic Chemistry, with a track-record of over 25 years of industry experience with Bristol-Myers Squibb (he was known as driving force behind the resurrection of BMS's oncology pipeline) and Ciba Geigy.
- GERMANY: CLINICAL RESEARCH, ONCOLOGY AND NEPHROLOGY EXPERT: M.D., Ph.D., and Prof. of Medicine; brings over 30 years of industry experience: Head of Clinical Development WW, etc., Boehringer Mannheim (Roche); Head Clinical & Regulatory Affairs, Sugen Europe AG/Sugen Inc.; V.P. Oncology Research, Pharmacia (Pfizer) Corporation.
- INDIA: MANUFACTURING AND GENERIC EXPERT: Brings experience as Director of Operations with Niche Generics Ltd.; Business Unit Head - Dosage Forms with Jubilant Organosys Ltd.; General Manager - International Operations with Aurobindo Pharma. He brings a Bachelor (Honors), Pharmaceutical Sciences and an MBA from Birla Institute of Technology and Science.
- SWITZERLAND: TRANSACTION, LEGAL EXPERT AND CEO: Holds a law degree, University of Berne, LLM from Harvard Law and a North American University as well as degrees from University St. Gallen in Switzerland. He has worked as a commercial lawyer in international transactions and is a specialist in the diabetes and MedTech fields. His reach extends worldwide including the Middle East and Russia.
- U.K.: DIAGNOSTIC ENTREPRENEUR: He was deeply involved in the entry of a multinational into the Clinical Diagnostics Business and was Manager for over half a dozen products. He was responsible for integrating new product programs in the Diagnostics Business Sector of the Company. Earlier, he was Product Group Manager for the Clinical Diagnostics Business. He is an expert on Point-of-Care Testing. He has recently been involved in Health Technology Assessment (HTA). He has also participated in the UK Health Economic Forum. He is a member of the UKTI Advisory Forum.
- FRANCE: DIAGNOSTIC EXPERT AND PHARMA CEO: He held CEO positions at: Hemopharm (hematology company), Bentley Pharma (laboratories), Allergan, Jouveinal, Wyeth and Schering-Plough. He knows well the French laboratory market having worked in the biosciences arena for more than 15 years. He is currently Chairman of a small diagnostic company with no conflicts-of-interest.
- GERMANY: MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTIC EXPERT AND CSO: He has experience in the development, marketing of tumor diagnostics and companion devices of circulating tumor cells (CTC). He has been CSO for innovative drugs and diagnostics in the field of oncology, hematology and immunological disorders. He holds a Ph.D. summa cum laude in Biology and Medical Biochemistry.
- SPAIN: DIAGNOSTIC AND PHARMACEUTICAL EXPERT: He held positions at Almirall Prodesfarma - European level, Divasa-Farmavic, Gema Medical, Lacer (Head of Genetic Diagnosis). He has extensive diagnostic and device experience in launching products and manufacturing these both in Spain and Portugal. He has European-wide pharmaceutical experience. He holds a B.Sc., MBA equivalent University of Barcelona.
- INDIA: BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE & ANALYSIS AND CLINICAL RESEARCH EXPERTISE: Market Assessment and Intelligence, Data Analysis, Forecasting, KOL Identification & Management; Clinical Research Expertise: Site Identification & Management Services, IRB/IEC Submission, Patient Recruitment Support, Protocol Specific Training.
- INDIA: LICENSING, CONTRACT R&D AND BUSINESS ADVISORY EXPERTISE: MBA; 23 years of industry experience with Aurobindo, Jubilant Organosys, Ranbaxy and Natco.