She is Founder and Managing Director and brings former experience and accomplishments as:
- Member of the Executive Board of Rhône-Poulenc Rorer (Sanofi), Germany
- CEO of International Venture Business in Europe; chaired this business in the USA and Japan
- S.B.U. Director of Central Europe and Scandinavia for a Division of Schering-Plough
- Corporate Director, Abbott International (Chicago) 770 persons
- McKinsey & Co. Consultant having focused on strategic development
- She is member of the following organizations: LES, Rotary Club, Swiss HLG, PLC Germany, etc.
- Holds an MBA degree from the Kelley School of Business in Bloomington, Indiana and a BA from Fordham University (Marymount).
- Works in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese having worked in many countries in those languages doing product launches and directing and approving local, regional and global business decisions.
Product launch experience includes:
- Hong Kong
- (All Asia & China*)
- (S, N, DK, FIN)
- USA: Launched and test marketed 10-15 products